Babysitting Classes, Breastfeeding Support, Car Seat Safety, Child Abuse and Prevention, Consultation, Developmental Delays, Education, Families, Government Agency, Immunizations, Infant/Toddlers, Medical/Physical Health, Mental Health Services, Parent Referrals, Parenting Classes, Pre-natal Support, Preschool, Prevention or Intervention, School Aged
Description of Services You Offer
- Maternal Child Health and Best Care for Better Babies Program offer home visits that promote the well-being of infants and families, prenatal care and Prenatal Classes at Lakes Regional Healthcare.
- Immunization clinics held twice a week.
- Health Education for individuals and groups.
- Babysitting classes offered twice a year.
- Provide Health Maintenance visits for stable, chronic health conditions.
- Homemaker services available.