Independent Facilitators of Love and Logic(R) Curricula
Parenting the Love and Logic Way TM
Presented by Amy Kueper and Susan Ramhorst — Trained Independent Facilitators
Sundays — March 2, 9 and 16, 2014 — 2:00-5:00 p.m.
This parenting course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, was designed to help you find specific answers and actions for some of those most difficult moments in child rearing. These simple techniques are effective with all children, from toddlers to teens.
At these classes, learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments.
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things.
- Set enforceable limits.
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering.
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them.
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators.
- And much more!
For more information about these classes and to find out dates for coming classes please use the contact information listed above.